We are looking to hire a Product Designer to join our team and work collaboratively with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to work with other designers and cross-functional team members and make informed decisions based on both qualitative and quantitative data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Design complex workflows through iterative design process
- Work closely with product engineering teams to deliver on the product roadmap
- Collaborate with customer success to build a close understanding of customer needs
- Stay up to date on current product design trends
- Communicate your design rationale and advocate for design through the presentation of your work
- You have 5+ years of experience in product design, in fast growth Internet companies
- Knowledge of the end to end product design process
- The ability to craft beautiful designs and delightful, useful, and usable experiences; you have strengths in visual design, interaction, and product design
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Has a systematic approach to solving complex design challenges while articulating the solutions in the simplest way
NextBillion.ai is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. NextBillion.ai helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, and geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment.
NextBillion.ai provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
Nextbillion.ai was founded in January 2020 by Ajay Bulusu, Gaurav Bubna and Shaolin Zheng. They were formerly part of the map team at Grab, a multinational ride-hailing and food delivery company.