We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative (BDR) that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The rep will be responsible to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The BDR's responsibilities include
- You should be persuasive and committed to achieving business goals
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through email, LinkedIn and cold calling.
- Assessing or creating opportunities for NB’s Products. Qualifying the prospect and systematically introducing Sales to engage further.
- Ability to seed ideas, tell product stories to potential customers to draw their attention towards NB.
- Attending industry events and educational workshops as required.
- Should also be able to conduct research on market trends and competitors
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Updating the CRM system on a regular basis
- Utilising virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Creating target account list based on ICP
- 3 years of hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Proven track record in call handling both incoming & outgoing
- Must have SaaS experience
- Knowledge and experience of US Market segment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Region of Work:
- You would be Reporting to the Head of Business Development
- As per the US time zone. (5pm to 2am IST)
- 8 hour shift per day
- Monday to Friday
NextBillion.ai is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. NextBillion.ai helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, and geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment.
NextBillion.ai provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
Nextbillion.ai was founded in January 2020 by Ajay Bulusu, Gaurav Bubna and Shaolin Zheng. They were formerly part of the map team at Grab, a multinational ride-hailing and food delivery company.